Estate Planning Basics – New Year Resolutions
December 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Let’s talk about what documents are usually included in an Estate Plan: A Will, a Power of Attorney, an Advance Directive, a Trust or a Transfer on Death Deed – what they are & how and when they work.
Here some of the questions/topics addressed during this session:
– What is the difference between a Will and a Trust?
– Power of Attorney vs. Guardianship proceedings;
– What is probate? How to avoid it;
– Beneficiaries to financial accounts, such as life insurance, retirement stocks… things to have in mind;
– Minor children provisions.
FOCUS: Join us and receive a Checklist of things you can do to make it easier on your family if something happens to you, even if you do not have an estate plan just yet.