Estate Planning Basics – Talk to your Family about Estate Planning
December 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
an Advance Directive…
Here some of the questions/topics addressed during this session:
– What is the difference between a Will and a Trust?
– Power of Attorney vs. Guardianship proceedings;
– What is probate? How to avoid it;
– Beneficiaries to financial accounts, such as life insurance, retirement stocks… things to have in mind;
– Minor children provisions.
FOCUS: Are you spending time with family this holiday season? Be sure to share some of your wishes and goals
with them. Use this opportunity to talk about medical wishes, assets distribution and plans for the future.